Our client, a multi brand franchise group, is seeking an experienced Business/ Transaction Manager for their superb showroom in Bristol.
• To work in collaboration with the Sales Manager in the day to day management of the New and Used Car Sales Department.
• In conjunction with the sales team, to facilitate the selling of new and used vehicles and to maximise profitability through the sale of finance solutions and insurance to customers that have purchased a new or used vehicle from the company aiming to grow the finance customer data base.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist the Sales Manager in setting and achieving departmental and individual volume, profit, CSS, F&I and other related targets.
• To liaise closely with members of the Sales Team to close deals
• Responsibility for the finance process as documented
• To control the sales process ensuring all sales activities are systematically managed, including direct negotiation with customers if required, to ensure that deals retain maximum profit and customer satisfaction is delivered to the highest possible standards
• To control and monitor the Sales Executive prospect system ensuring that all information is being entered, updated and used effectively in line with brand requirements
• To ensure that all documentation relating to any aspect of a transaction is fully accurate and legally correct prior in line with Company and regulatory standards
• To assist with Manage external relationships in particular with Finance and Insurance companies over proposals.
• To offer coaching and training where required to Sales Executives, ensuring the above is achieved and all the sales department remain aware of current and relevant consumer law, market conditions and competitors activity.
• To conduct and participate in the Sales Executive performance management processes in collaboration with the Sales Manager, including monthly and annual performance reviews, induction and personal development support
• To deputise where necessary for the Sales Manager if absent from business.
• To observe Health and Safety and other Company Agreed policies at all times.
• To carry out from time to time as directed tasks in addition to the above that are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Experience in successfully operating within the automotive sales industry, ideally within a F&I and supervisory role
• Experience of working as part of a team with shared objectives and personal performance goals
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Sound financial and commercial understanding and awareness
• Able to interpret financial and other statistical information
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High energy level with creative problem solving abilities
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Must be a strong team player
CVs in the first instance to Paul Morris at email@example.com or please call 07775 646309 for any further information or a confidential discussion.