Our client, a franchised car and LCV dealer is looking for an experienced Service Controller/Foreman for their busy service department in Bridgwater
This is a hybrid position between Foreman/Controller and Senior Technician and is a semi-productive role.
Applicants must have good communication skills, be organised and be able to work in a busy environment with the ability to prioritise work and motivate a team.
Experience of working in a similar role particularly with VAG would be a distinct advantage, but if you are an experienced Technician/mechanic looking to move up the ladder, then we would like to hear from you.
Preferred skills include:-
- Technical knowledge of car, and light commercial vehicle range to qualified technician as a minimum
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure high Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Experience on an Effective Quality Control Process
- Experience on Electronic Vehicle Health Check
- Control and motivation of service technicians
- Dealing with the manufacturer and customers
- Assist in the appraisal of performance of technicians
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a great business where performance is rewarded!
CVs please in the first instance to email@example.com or please call me on 07775 646309 for further detail