Franchised car dealership Parts Advisor
Our client based in Bristol has requested our assistance in looking for a dedicated Parts Advisor working with the successful team in their franchised brand car dealership.
As a Parts Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding level of service to both the colleagues you work with and the customers you serve. You will need to have excellent communication skills, with a positive “can-do” attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
You will have the responsibility for not only sourcing vehicle parts for customers’ and workshop vehicles but also identifying how customer requirements can be met, whilst building solid customer and colleague relationships. You will also be organised, reliable and keen to work within a team environment. A full clean driving licence is essential. The functions are summarised as:
Objectives and Responsibilities will include:
1) Distribution of parts & stock inbound and out outbound
2) Strict Stock Control & Accounting
3) Security of Stock and controlled access to the Parts Department & Stores
4) Ensuring full compliance to the Franchise Vehicle Brands and enforcement of all Health & Safety legislation.
The successful candidate will also need to be organised, reliable and confident in using house computer systems. This is a full time position and you would be required to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis. If you have previous experience of working in a busy Parts Department ideally within the motor trade and have what it takes to consistently deliver excellent customer service within a superb working environment, then please get in touch with me without delay.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package and a bonus payable on achievement of departmental budget plus an extensive range of training on offer for the right candidate in addition to a positive career path in due course.
• Working Hours – Five Days per week with every other Saturday in turn
• Basic hours of work will be 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, (Taking into consideration 60 minutes for lunch) and 8.30am to 12.30pm Saturday’s in rotation.
• Holidays are accrued at a rate of 1.83 days per month. No leave of absence is expected within the first 3 months, unless agreed prior to this offer being made. Holiday pay is only paid for actual days accrued.
CV in the first instance to Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel free to ring me on 07775 646309 for any further information.