Our client, a dual franchised privately owned dealer, are looking to recruit an experienced Business/Transaction Manager to join their team in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products to the desired high standard of the brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
· To maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products.
· To assist in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
· To secure finance business using providers approved by the Group.
· To ensure the Company’s F & I policies are strictly adhered to by all staff when using finance and insurance products.
· To ensure that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales staff are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
· To aim for complete customer satisfaction in all areas of finance business.
· To ensure all legal requirements of the FCA are met.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
· Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
· An ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
· An ability to mentor and develop others whilst being regarded as a member of a team.
· To be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry.
· Understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
· Desire and understanding to embrace changes and gain relevant qualifications
· Smart and presentable personal appearance, with excellent communication and IT skills
In return the company offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate and usual benefits associated with a management role in automotive.
CVs in the first instance to Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel free to phone me on 07775 646309 for any further detail or a confidential discussion.