Our client are a national franchised automotive dealer group who are looking for an experienced Sales professional to join their established site in Gloucestershire.
This is a great opportunity to join a very busy dealer group with fantastic career opportunities.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working to a rota that includes weekends and late nights.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Following the Sales Process
* Contacting existing customers and making appointments
* Presenting and demonstrating vehicles to customers
* Carrying out part exchange appraisals
* Negotiating the sale working closely with the Sales Manager
* Handover and delivery of vehicles to customers
* Achievement of sales targets and objectives
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have experience within a sales environment for a minimum of 24 months, a stable career history and a full valid driving licence.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic and friendly approach to customers, be of smart personal appearance, have the ability to deliver sales targets and have a strong work ethic with the drive and determination to succeed and progress their career.
CVs in the first instance to Paul Morris at email@example.com or please feel free to phone me on 07775 646309 for any further information or a confidential discussion.