Our client, a successful multi-franchised dealer group is looking for both an experienced New and Used Sales Executive to join their established team in Bristol for a role within one of their premium brand marques.
This is an exciting opportunity to sell quality prestige vehicles and associated products within a highly motivated and structured sales process environment.
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as defined in the job description.
- To achieve all the key performance standards contained within the job description.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the Company.
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- Have an outstanding record of sales achievement
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis
- Be able to work within a defined sales process environment
- Have good administration skills
- Have an understanding of database management
- Have at least one years sales experience of working within retail automotive whilst this does not necessarily have to be within a prestige brand it would be advantageous as well as being located within an hours travel time of the client
The company offer an excellent package with a generous basic and bonus scheme with all the usual benefits of working with a large automotive group along with working in first class premises
CVs please in the first instance to Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel free to phone me on 07775 646309 for more detail or indeed a confidential discussion.