Our client, a Franchised Main Dealer, is seeking a Car Sales Manager to lead their already successful team in their showroom in Bristol
You will be currently working as a Sales Manager or Sales Controller in the Motor Trade and will have a minimum of 2 years experience in this role.
Ideally you would be a highly organised individual who can quickly become part of the Dealership team. Just as important will be your ability to drive sales through a dynamic and hands-on approach to local marketing.
In addition you must be process aware, IT literate and have a real passion for retailing cars!
You will be responsible for a team of salesmen delivering the necessary units per month ensuring they achieve targets and assisting them in closing sales when needed.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Achievement of Dealership annual sales goals
- Planning, forecasting and developing annual sales goals
- Monitoring sales in relation to the plan and where necessary developing action plans to rectify under-achievement
- Review monthly sales and profit performance in co-operation with the Regional General Manager to determine where improvements can be made.
- Plan and oversee the completion of sales campaigns and advertising and promotional activities to ensure their cost-effectiveness
- Manage stock levels in line with sales
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Take a proactive interest in training and developing team members in the department.
- Coach and develop the job-related skills of team members to support improvements in their job performance.
This is part of a business representing a niche franchise in a rapidly expanding group whose management style is persuasive and co-operative and the successful candidate must be able to work in this type of environment.
An excellent salary in terms of basic, bonus and benefits package based on performance is on offer for the successful candidate along with the usual benefits of working within an automotive business.
CV please in the first instance to Paul Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel free to call me any time on 07775 646309 for any further details or a confidential discussion.